A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bocachica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bocachica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bocachica, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocachica graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bocachica has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Humberto Bocachica MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Bocachica practice?
- Dr. John Bocachica has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bocachica practices Dermatology near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Eagle River Dermatologists.