A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boccaccio is Excellent. Dr. Boccaccio has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boccaccio, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boccaccio graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boccaccio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boccaccio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Boccaccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Boccaccio practice?
Dr. John Boccaccio practices Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Boccaccio, Dr. Evan Boccaccio, Dr. Giovanni Boccaccio, Dr. Hank Boccaccio, Dr. Hans Boccaccio, Dr. Ian Boccaccio, Dr. Ivan Boccaccio, Dr. Jack Boccaccio