A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bockoven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bockoven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bockoven, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bockoven graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Bockoven has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Aultman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bockoven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Bockoven practice?
Dr. John Bockoven practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Canton, OH.
See Beachwood Pediatricians, Beachwood Pediatric Specialists, Beachwood Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Beachwood Cardiologists, and Beachwood Surgeons.