A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bockrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bockrath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bockrath, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bockrath graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bockrath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Bockrath MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Bockrath practice?
- Dr. John Bockrath has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Bockrath practices Urology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Naperville Urologists.