A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bodell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Bodell DO is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Bodell practice?
- Dr. John Bodell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bodell practices Surgery near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Surgeons.