A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Bodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bodell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance