Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bodell
Dr. John Bodell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bodell is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Oakwood Southshore MC. Dr. Bodell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bodell has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...