Learn more about Dr. John Bodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bodine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodine graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bodine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Bodine MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Bodine practice?
- Dr. John Bodine has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Bodine practices Diagnostic Radiology near Windsor Mill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Windsor Mill Radiologists.