A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bodine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodine graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bodine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Bodine MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Bodine practice?
- Dr. John Bodine has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Bodine practices Diagnostic Radiology near Windsor Mill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Windsor Mill Radiologists.