A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boerner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boerner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boerner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boerner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans