A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boerner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boerner
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boerner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boerner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boerner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Boerner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Boerner practice?
- Dr. John Boerner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boerner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.