Learn more about Dr. John Boerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boerner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boerner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boerner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boerner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boerner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boerner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Boerner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Boerner practice?
- Dr. John Boerner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boerner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.