A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boineau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boineau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Boineau graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boineau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pope Boineau MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Boineau practice?
- Dr. John Boineau has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boineau practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.