Dr. John Boldt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Boldt Jr?

The best of the best

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr. Boldt is by far the most thorough and concerned Doctor I have ever seen in my life. Muy mother would be dead without him. He has gone above and beyond what any other doctor has ever done. I have nothing but the highest praise for him.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

He is an amazing physician as well as an amazing human being. He takes time with his patients and listens. Its not like you are being rushed in and out. He really cares about his patients. He makes you feel like you are truly important to him. I would certainly recommend him to everyone.

Very thorough

Posted on March 18th, 2015

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Boldt's for a little over a year and he has been very thorough in answering any questions that we have. I appreciate his genuine interest in my mother and his concern to provide her with the options that are available to her.

Critical Care at Erlanger Hospital ICU

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr. Bolt and his staff literally saved my life when I was admitted to Erlanger for Pulmonary Embolism, bilateral. I was impressed with his skill, knowledge, and personal , reassuring care. I was also impressed that he did medical mission work in South America every summer.PaPatientst remember the physicians responsible for this critical care the when first admitted to an intensive care ( ICU). He is Co- Dirdirector the Critical Care Unit. but would only have mentioned his role on my care when I asked him about it.. I was fortunate to have this.

Posted on October 24th, 2017