Dr. John Bolinger Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Bolinger?

Best Docter Ever

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr Bolinger is great, he diagnosed my wife and was spot on. He is kind caring and very knowledgable in his field. Of all the doctors I have been to in 63 yrs he by far is the best!!!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

I went to this man 20 plus years ago. He misdiagnosed me, ruined my life totally!! I just found out all these years later what was wrong, it is a basic blood test, but no doctor will test for it.. this man also was very cold and told me "just go get an aids test!!" I had celiac sprue all along, now have damage that may never heal.. if you want help stay away from terre haute for sure!!!!

Be afraid of this man

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Be very afraid. He doen't know how to read reports or understand labs.

Posted on March 8th, 2016