A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bollins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollins graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Bollins DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Bollins practice?
- Dr. John Bollins has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bollins practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Surgeons.