A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollins graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Bollins practice?
Dr. John Bollins practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Surgeons.