Learn more about Dr. John Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bolton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bolton, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bolton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bolton MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Bolton practice?
- Dr. John Bolton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bolton practices Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.