A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boltri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boltri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boltri graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Boltri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boltri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Boltri practice?
Dr. John Boltri practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Emergency Medical Services near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Macon, GA.
See Southfield Family Physicians, Southfield General Practitioners, and Southfield Emergency Physicians.