A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boltri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boltri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boltri graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Boltri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Boltri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Boltri practice?
- Dr. John Boltri has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Boltri practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Rochester, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.