A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boltri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boltri
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Boltri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boltri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boltri graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Boltri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Boltri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Boltri practice?
- Dr. John Boltri has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boltri practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Family Physicians.