A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bomalaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bomalaski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bomalaski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bomalaski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bomalaski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bomalaski graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bomalaski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Bomalaski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Bomalaski practice?
- Dr. John Bomalaski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bomalaski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Melbourne Oncologists.