A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bomalaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bomalaski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bomalaski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bomalaski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bomalaski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bomalaski graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bomalaski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Bomalaski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Bomalaski practice?
- Dr. John Bomalaski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bomalaski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.