A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bonacorsi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Rhinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonacorsi graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonacorsi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonacorsi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bonacorsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Bonacorsi practice?
Dr. John Bonacorsi practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO and O'Fallon, MO.
See Bridgeton Otolaryngologists and Bridgeton Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bonacorsi, Dr. Evan Bonacorsi, Dr. Giovanni Bonacorsi, Dr. Hank Bonacorsi, Dr. Hans Bonacorsi, Dr. Ian Bonacorsi, Dr. Ivan Bonacorsi, Dr. Jack Bonacorsi