Dr. John Bondy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bondy?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 14th, 2013

Not long ago, while on a vacation, I got the call all women fear. My annual mammogram results required a second look at an area where a needle biopsy 16 years before left scar tissue. A second mammogram, followed by a sonogram still did not satisfy Dr. Bondy and the subsequent biopsy confirmed the worst - stage I breast cancer. A few days later, I had a successful lumpectomy and am on a five-year plan for preventing new rumors. I believe that Dr. Bondy' s perseverance possibly saved my life and I am very grateful!

Metastatic Melanoma