Learn more about Dr. John Boockvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boockvar, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boockvar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boockvar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boockvar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boockvar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boockvar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Boockvar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Boockvar practice?
- Dr. John Boockvar has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Boockvar practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.