Dr. John Boockvar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Boockvar?

August 2nd, 2017

Wonderful Dr

January 24th, 2016

He saved my life

January 5th, 2016

Great doctor. I would recommend him

November 3rd, 2015

Dr Boockvar was extremely easy to talk to. He spent time explaining procedure and answering all our questions fully. Very encouraging but yet pulled no punches. His staff is beyond wonderful. I feel we were very fortunate to find this Dr.

June 9th, 2015

Dr. Boockvar and his entire staff especially his nurse practitioners are the best

April 19th, 2013

Excellent surgery

Dr. Boockvar took me as a transfer for GBM surgery at my internist's request. He did an excellent job--resecting, I'm told "all" of it--and just one month out, I'm back at work. The quality of his surgery is a key factor in me having a positive prognosis. I can highly recommend Dr. Boockvar.

October 20th, 2012

He saved me

When no other doctor wanted to touch my spinal tumor, Dr. Bookvar was the one to take on my case. He saved me, and put me on the road to good health. I couldn't walk without pain before the surgery. Post surgery, I am now on the road to recovery, Off all meds and almost 100% pain free. Healing takes time so be patient. Work hard at your part in the recovery process, with physical therapy and emotional healing. This was no day at the beach for sure, however, I am now doing everything I did befor this happened to me, and I am thankful for myblessings daily.

April 17th, 2012

Great doctor !!

April 16th, 2012

an amazing neurosurgeon

an amazing experience and glad I had him as my spinal fusion surgery. he gave me the utmost confidence in his ability without being arrogant. I recommend him to anyone needing a professional experienced neurosurgeon.

February 17th, 2011

Bad choice

Besides the rating scale above. I really doubted his professional expertise after the office visit. His decision seems to be driven by business rather than medical. I think he is a business man more than a doctor. After a year of the visit, I am glad not to follow his advice for the surgery.

Doctor's Response

Dear Sir or Madam, I'm sorry you feel this way. Many patients actually report the opposite. Unfortunately, because I don't know who you are or your situation I cannot say what happened to prompt this review. However, I have to disagree with your claim. Like my father, grandfather, and great grandfather, I became a physician to help people; not to make money. If that was the case, I doubt I would have been awarded a humanitarian award by Voices Against Brain Cancer for my empathy and work ethic toward helping my patients. Additionally, my professional expertise includes neurological surgery, and I have had the honor of receiving numerous awards as one of New York's top doctors and America's top surgeons and cancer specialists. Overall, I am confident in the results I provide my patients, and I'm sorry you didn't receive the positive outcome most of my patients report having. I, do, however, wish you peace, goodwill, and the best of luck with your care.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

June 12th, 2010

Beautiful Wonderful Soul

Dr.John Boockvar - what can I say - no words could express his expertize and he has a heart of gold - this man was sent from heaven - he is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met in my life - he took care of my sister and I thank him so so much - his expertize is amazing - God knew what he was doing when he created this man. We love you doctor Boockvar Thank you so much.

March 9th, 2009