Learn more about Dr. John Bookwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bookwalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bookwalter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bookwalter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bookwalter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookwalter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bookwalter has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Bookwalter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Bookwalter practice?
- Dr. John Bookwalter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bookwalter practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.