A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boozan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boozan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Boozan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boozan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Boozan practice?
Dr. John Boozan practices Ophthalmology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roselle, NJ.
See Summit Ophthalmologists.