A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boozan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boozan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boozan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boozan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Boozan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Boozan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Boozan practice?
- Dr. John Boozan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boozan practices Ophthalmology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Ophthalmologists.