Learn more about Dr. John Boozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boozan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boozan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boozan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boozan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Boozan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Boozan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matthew Boozan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Boozan practice?
- Dr. John Boozan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boozan practices Ophthalmology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Ophthalmologists.