Among the best out there show details Among the best out there
by RCG on May 18th, 2015

Many years ago Dr. Boozan used a laser to break up a blood clot in my eye--only the second or third Ophthalmologist to have accomplished that in the world. More recently, he helped correct my daughter's lazy eye issue to the point where she may not need glasses at all.

Losing it..... show details Losing it.....
Nov 18th, 2014

Been going here since I was a teenager....gets worse every year. Never wait less than an hour. He doesn't listen at all. Mumbles incoherently. Finally going to find my own eye doctor.

Money monger show details Money monger
Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Boozan fitted me for contact lenses. He demanded payment in full before allowing me to leave the office. He seriously treated me like a criminal I have never been treated so rudely. My husband and I both were examined and given prescriptions for glasses. Both prescriptions turned out to be over corrections. I would NEVER recommend this doc to anyone. I would NEVER trust him to do any sort of surgery.

Great Surgeon but show details Great Surgeon but
Apr 26th, 2010

1-Scheduling / Timing need adjusting2-Wait time is excessive3-Office Staff need replacements or re-taught how to deal with patients

Horrible show details Horrible
by KMarie on Aug 10th, 2009

I second everything that the person who wrote that he was a "wet mop" said. Absolutely horrible- from the office staff not knowing the answers to any of my questions (including not knowing if it is possible to get trial contact lenses- a seemingly easy question), to no apologies for an almost 2 hour wait in the waiting room with my 4 month old baby- who I kept quiet and napping the entire time but he made snide comments about coming to an appointment with a baby (i had cleared it with his receptionist when making the appointment). The whole time with him lasted less then 10 minutes, he was brisk, in a hurry, muttered, and did not care to explain any of his actions- though he was asked.

stay away from this one! show details stay away from this one!
Jan 5th, 2009

Wait time 1 hour and 45 minutes! No apologies. Awful bedside manner.RUDE. No eye contact , no introducttions, mumbled incoherently throughout visit. Blamed office staff for wait time and how they schedule. Personality of a wet mop. There are far too many good opthamologists around to waste ANY time with this jerk.

BRILLIANT OPHTHALMOLOGIST show details BRILLIANT OPHTHALMOLOGIST