Ophthalmologists
33 Overlook Rd
Ste 407
Summit, NJ 07901
908-277-1166
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Money monger  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Boozan fitted me for contact lenses. He demanded payment in full before allowing me to leave the office. He seriously treated me like a criminal I have never been treated so rudely. My husband and I both were examined and given prescriptions for glasses. Both prescriptions turned out to be over corrections. I would NEVER recommend this doc to anyone. I would NEVER trust him to do any sort of surgery.

|  Great Surgeon but  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2010

1-Scheduling / Timing need adjusting2-Wait time is excessive3-Office Staff need replacements or re-taught how to deal with patients

|  Horrible  |  show details
by KMarie on Aug 10th, 2009

I second everything that the person who wrote that he was a "wet mop" said. Absolutely horrible- from the office staff not knowing the answers to any of my questions (including not knowing if it is possible to get trial contact lenses- a seemingly easy question), to no apologies for an almost 2 hour wait in the waiting room with my 4 month old baby- who I kept quiet and napping the entire time but he made snide comments about coming to an appointment with a baby (i had cleared it with his receptionist when making the appointment). The whole time with him lasted less then 10 minutes, he was brisk, in a hurry, muttered, and did not care to explain any of his actions- though he was asked.

|  stay away from this one!  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2009

Wait time 1 hour and 45 minutes! No apologies. Awful bedside manner.RUDE. No eye contact , no introducttions, mumbled incoherently throughout visit. Blamed office staff for wait time and how they schedule. Personality of a wet mop. There are far too many good opthamologists around to waste ANY time with this jerk.

|  BRILLIANT OPHTHALMOLOGIST  |  show details