Dr. John Bordelon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bordelon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2016

Excellent care

Dr. Bordelon is always friendly family oriented. He makes you feel comfortable and listens to everything you have to share. I never feel like he is in a rush during my appointment to get to the next. He takes his time each time I visit.

December 15th, 2014

Simply The Best

LOVE HIM! He is the nicest doctor you will find..he has a following of women that use him long after the birth of their children,i am one. i drive an hour once a year for my yearly,just to see him. I consider him a friend and trust him completely.

December 11th, 2014

THE VERY VERY BEST OBY/GYN I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. i HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR 20 YEARS AND HE DELIVERED ALL 6 OF MY GRANDCHILDREN AND DID A COMPLETE HYSTER. ON ME IN 1995. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN HIM FOR YOUR DOCTOR.

August 15th, 2013

Dr. Bordelon acts nice until he realizes that you have your own opinions that differ with his. He then becomes very confrontational and bullies you into things you don't want to do. So if you ever have questions about the necessity of too many ultrasounds, labor induction, c-section, etc., find a different doctor who will listen to you. I would not recommend Dr. Bordelon to anyone. After being treated very badly for just questioning him we left the practice and found another doctor. There are great doctors out there who respect your wishes and work for you, not for the dollar.

March 19th, 2013

Best Doc ever

In all my 50 years I have never found a better Doctor and staff. If you are looking for the best don't look any more you found the best. He did my surgery and i could not be more pleased from the out come and all the help his staff gave to me. I was so worried to have it done for so many years ,then i meet the doctor and his staff and made the choice to get it done, they are a god send . I can't say enough good things about Doc and his staff they are wonderful . I wish i would have found them 20 years ago, Thank You Doc and your great staff.

September 17th, 2012

The most Amazing Doctor EVER!

I've been a patient for over 8 yrs and have referred 6 of my friends and they are all still patients of Dr. B. His level of compassion and professionalism is unparalleled to any other experience with a doctor I've ever had! He is so passionate about his work and really listens! He builds relationships! I rarely do ratings but I'm 6 months pregnant and see him every 3 weeks and I could not be more delighted!

January 18th, 2012

Dr. Bordelon is an amazing physician. He made our first experience as parents an amazing one. He has a wonderful demeanor and compassionate heart for his patients. His office staff are truly amazing as well. The pregnancy and birth of our daughter was wonderful.

September 5th, 2011

The BEST!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Bordelon for over 15 years now. He delivered both of my babies and I absolutely love him. I highly recommended him. He remembers my kids names, my husbands name and asks how they are every time I see him. I will never go to anyone else!!!

August 25th, 2011

What will I do without him?

I came to see Dr. Bordelon as an uncontrolled diabetic. With his careful counseling and oversight I delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl. He is a wonderful Dr. and took care of us from day 1! Within a few weeks my diabetes was under control. My favorite part was the look on his face when my baby's weight was announced. She was 7pounds and 1oz. He called me his hero! I know he is mine. I have another surprise pregnancy and because of insurance issues I'm afraid I will have to see another Dr. I don't know what I'll do without Dr. B and his amazing staff.

June 28th, 2011

I drive 25 miles one-way every year, just to see Dr. Bordelon

After witnessing Dr. Bordelon's treatment of my sister and my now fourteen year-old niece during her delivery, I decided to make Dr. Bordelon my gynecologist. He is compassionate, thorough and displays a genuine interest in the well-being of his patients. The office is staffed with friendly professionals, the wait times are minimal and the overall environment is comfortable and welcoming.

April 8th, 2011

Best Doctor Choice I Have Ever Made

I have been going to Dr. Bordelon for 10 years. I see him once a year and he remembers everything about me. He is a fantastic, caring and intelligent doctor. I could not imagine having to ever find another OBGYN like him. I hope he never retires.

February 6th, 2011

Amazing Doctor

An absolutely amazing physician. Attentive, caring, knowledgeable, patient, and overall excellent. He remembers the name of my son after delivering him 10 years ago, and I come in approximately once a year. Fantastic care, diagnosis, bed side manner and office appointment manner. Helps you to feel comfortable, to relax as much as possible without being too much. The best decision I've ever made in a doctor. I hope he never retires. Can you imagine getting up in the middle of night and then still smiling at 2 in the afternoon at your pap appointment. He is truly special.