A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bordiuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bordiuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bordiuk graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bordiuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Public Health Commission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Bordiuk MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bordiuk practice?
- Dr. John Bordiuk has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bordiuk practices Internal Medicine near Wellesley, MA.
See Wellesley Internists.