A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boright, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boright graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Boright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jordan Boright MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Boright practice?
- Dr. John Boright has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Boright practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Livermore, CA.
See San Leandro Emergency Physicians and San Leandro Internists.