A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Born:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Born, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Born graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Born has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Personalized Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Born DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Born practice?
- Dr. John Born has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Born practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.