Dr. John Bosetti MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Napa, CA

no change

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Bosetti is the best!
Dr. Bosetti is kind-hearted, good with explanations, thorough, quick to determine dx and tx. Overall, a great eye doctor. Top of the class, still!

September 12th, 2016
My eyes are in good hands
Dr. Bosetti likes to joke with me at the start of the visit but when he gets down to business he gets very serious and I can tell he really cares about my health. When I needed cataract surgery he explained all of the options to me, and provided his recommendation--not the most expensive option, the one that he thought was right for me!! I followed his advice and the results were great. Very grateful for my improved sight.

May 9th, 2016
Very Bad Eye Doctors
Doctors do not prescribe prescriptions for glasses properly. The business office will collect money up front and then bill your insurance and keep the money.

November 2nd, 2015
plan on spending a long time waiting...like over an hour.
I don't know if he's any good or not medically, but I do know that I do not like to pressured into elective cataract surgery when I am content and grateful for my present vision.

November 14th, 2012
Dr Bosetti is the best eye doctor!! He and his staff are very professional and helpful. He is observant and funny and friendly, and just a great listener and all-around guy. I am so grateful to have him looking out for my vision. (hah! get it?) Seriously, though--I recommend him highly. He always does what is best for me in terms of treatment options for my eyes, and is careful to explain to me all the pros and cons of different methods, so I can make an informed decision.