A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boskind, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boskind, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Boskind graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boskind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Nashville, TN - Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Boskind MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Boskind practice?
- Dr. John Boskind has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boskind practices Surgery near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Surgeons.