Genuine concern show details Genuine concern
by Mark on Nov 12th, 2015

Dr. Boskind listened to me, and seemed genuinely interested in providing me with the best outcome possible. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Surgeon with Great Results show details Great Surgeon with Great Results
Apr 24th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Boskind to anyone. He is professional, straight-forward, and compassionate - everything you want in a surgeon! I found out I needed to have my gall bladder removed within 2 weeks of becoming pregnant. Dr. Boskind and his office coordinated with my internal medicine physician, obstetrician, and me to design a game plan to hopefully wait to remove my gall bladder after I had delivered the baby and healed. He also reviewed how the surgery would be approached during each trimester if it became necessary to remove the gall bladder prior to delivery. Fortunately, we were able to make it to 6 weeks after my Cesarean delivery when Dr. Boskind removed my gall bladder via outpatient robotic laparoscopy procedure. During the consult prior to scheduling the surgery, Dr. Boskind reviewed my surgery options, and I chose to go with the single-incision, robotic surgery. Everything went smoothly and I went home later that afternoon. It was a relatively quick recovery with only a little incision in my belly button that is undetectable now. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Dr. Boskind and the results!

Simply the best! show details Simply the best!
by Sheila J on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Boskind performed a colon resection on my Mother and then later on he did a reversal surgery. He is one of the best and most well rounded surgeons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My Mom was very ill when she was admitted to the hospital through the emergency room and Doctor Boskind had to treat her with antibiotics, etc to get her well enough to withstand the surgery. His professionalism, expertise, bedside manner, and kindness to me as Mom's caregiver were all a cut above any other surgeon I have ever met. We are healthy people but should any reason arise where a surgeons care is needed we will be calling on Dr Boskind again. John if you read this......we were up on the 7th floor where your old office was the other day and we were very sad that you were not there. We did not know you had moved and frankly this review is a result of having done a google search just to see if your office had moved! THANK GOODNESS you are still in Hermitage! You are the BEST!

Apr 17th, 2012

Dr Boskind listened to me and gave me plenty of time to decribe my health issue he did not rush me through the appt. I will need to see him again and that is a okay because I believe he cares and will get me through this condition. he has a great personality.

Awesome Doctor !!! show details Awesome Doctor !!!
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr Boskind was the most knowledgeable, caring surgeon I have ever met! His staff is warm and friendly and made me feel at home. I wish every office was like his!

Stay Away!!! show details Stay Away!!!
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr.Boskind is very rude and doesn't take the time to answer questions. When I asked him questions he acted as though it was a stupid question and talked down to me. I would not ever go to him again or recommend him to anyone. He has a God like complex and thinks he knows it all.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr Boskind is an excellent doctor, very caring and knowledgeable

Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Boskind is a very nice doctor. Listened and answered all of my questions.I would highly recommend this doctor.

Jun 2nd, 2010

Outstanding, truly caring physician - tremendous bedside manner