A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bosso, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bosso, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Aspirin Triad, Asthma, and Contact Dermatitis.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosso graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bosso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Bosso practice?
Dr. John Bosso practices Allergy & Immunology near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See Westwood Allergists.