Internists
950 E Bogard Rd
Suite 228
Wasilla, AK 99654
(907) 376-8938
Locations and availability (1)

|  Finally  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

I have spent time visiting several offices and finally found someone who looked at me and not the paper or the computer. It has been a long time. No answers yet but hope is powerful. Not sure about other responses, one doc does not fit everyone but he works for me. The fact that he spends his off time doing humanitarian work and in the military shows he cares when he is not in the office.

|  Stay away!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

He did not treat my problems and his staff { wife} was writing his prescriptions for him. He was fined and punished by the state of Alaska. He will make fun of or disregard your health problems. The positive ratings are from his family he did it on rate MD. If you want to be healthy go to another Dr. in the area.

May 3rd, 2013

The fact that he had stacks of my old records and reviewed them with me was nice. I felt like he got a good feel for what had been done. We don't have the answer but I feel like he is trying and it has been a long time since I felt that.

|  Surgery Prevented  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

I was suppose to have neck surgery however one of my labs was abnormal and I was sent to him by the neurosurgeon. He found out I had PMR and did not need surgery. I got 6 weeks of steroids and have been able to go to work with minimal pain. He and his staff were great and no surgery, what great news and care!! Wonderful people all around

|  Waste of Time and Money  |  show details
by Scott Jones on Apr 6th, 2013

I don't know what people see in this doctor, other than he is a nice guy. I saw him for four visits for DVT and a stint. He would never get my recorders from other doctors or hospitals after I requested he do so each visit. He was monitoring my Coumadin levels but office would not call me to give my levels. I started passing blood on a Thursday night but since he wasn't open on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I had to wait until Monday morning. His nurse told him I had a bleeding problem and even though he was in his office he wouldn't talk to me but told her to tell me to just stop taking the Coumadin. WHAT???? I saw him one other time where I told him of my concerns with my records and Coumadin. His nurse called me the following week to tell me the results of my blood work and that he scheduled me an appointment. The day of my appointment I showed up what I thought was 20 minutes early but I was actually 10 minutes late. Even though no other patients where there, the receptionist said he would not see me and charged me $50, which I didn’t like but understood. When I told her that I wanted to know what he had found with all my records, she said, "Oh you have to sign forms for us to get your records. He just wanted to go over your blood work." I was furious and told her that they already did that over the phone and that I would never come back to this office! Don't waste your time and money with this doctor.

Jan 16th, 2013

He does not give up. I thought those doctors don't exist anymore.

Sep 25th, 2012

He took time with me and let me know of his military deployment, good for him. He will be my doc for the future.

|  Great  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Best primary care physician I have had to fortune of knowing.

Aug 6th, 2012

In 50 yrs of seeing a medical provider Dr Boston ranks on top. He is compassionate, I would wait all day if needed in his office to see him. He spends the time needed and you never feel rushed. I have referred friends to him for medical care and they have been astounded the help they are receiving. I have a grandchild in another state and if medical insurance would cover her wuld bring her to Alaska to receive care from Dr. Boston. That's the confidence my husband and I (we both are his patients) have in Dr. Boston. He was recommended to us by a friend and so grateful for his care.

Jun 28th, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

|  Good Doc  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I have had only 2 visits with Dr. Boston but I really am impressed that he really tallks and listens to you I have known a few Doctors in 52 years and find most often they tell you how it is and don't have the time to hear what you say.

Jul 14th, 2011

Does not give up hope to help!

Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Boston's care and compassion is exceptional. I regularly recommend him to friends and family.

|  Excellent Care by Dr. Boston  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Boston is very thorough, caring and concerned. He spends time needed to discern possible symptoms, and patiently and methodically tries various medications until finding one that is satisfactory and well tolerated by the patient. An all around excellent physician.

|  Great  |  show details
by Thomas I Spangler on Mar 3rd, 2010

Would not go to any other doctor.