Dr. John Boston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Boston?

Wonderful staff

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Both Dr. Boston and Amy Thomas are Great to work with...very caring. There have a great nurse. Andrea. Who works with them as well. Great team

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Exceptional practice.

Finally

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I have spent time visiting several offices and finally found someone who looked at me and not the paper or the computer. It has been a long time. No answers yet but hope is powerful. Not sure about other responses, one doc does not fit everyone but he works for me. The fact that he spends his off time doing humanitarian work and in the military shows he cares when he is not in the office.

Stay away!

Posted on June 25th, 2013

He did not treat my problems and his staff { wife} was writing his prescriptions for him. He was fined and punished by the state of Alaska. He will make fun of or disregard your health problems. The positive ratings are from his family he did it on rate MD. If you want to be healthy go to another Dr. in the area.

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

The fact that he had stacks of my old records and reviewed them with me was nice. I felt like he got a good feel for what had been done. We don't have the answer but I feel like he is trying and it has been a long time since I felt that.

Surgery Prevented

Posted on April 27th, 2013

I was suppose to have neck surgery however one of my labs was abnormal and I was sent to him by the neurosurgeon. He found out I had PMR and did not need surgery. I got 6 weeks of steroids and have been able to go to work with minimal pain. He and his staff were great and no surgery, what great news and care!! Wonderful people all around

Waste of Time and Money

Posted on April 6th, 2013

I don't know what people see in this doctor, other than he is a nice guy. I saw him for four visits for DVT and a stint. He would never get my recorders from other doctors or hospitals after I requested he do so each visit. He was monitoring my Coumadin levels but office would not call me to give my levels. I started passing blood on a Thursday night but since he wasn't open on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I had to wait until Monday morning. His nurse told him I had a bleeding problem and even though he was in his office he wouldn't talk to me but told her to tell me to just stop taking the Coumadin. WHAT???? I saw him one other time where I told him of my concerns with my records and Coumadin. His nurse called me the following week to tell me the results of my blood work and that he scheduled me an appointment. The day of my appointment I showed up what I thought was 20 minutes early but I was actually 10 minutes late. Even though no other patients where there, the receptionist said he would not see me and charged me $50, which I didn’t like but understood. When I told her that I wanted to know what he had found with all my records, she said, "Oh you have to sign forms for us to get your records. He just wanted to go over your blood work." I was furious and told her that they already did that over the phone and that I would never come back to this office! Don't waste your time and money with this doctor.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

He does not give up. I thought those doctors don't exist anymore.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

He took time with me and let me know of his military deployment, good for him. He will be my doc for the future.

Great

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Best primary care physician I have had to fortune of knowing.

Posted on August 6th, 2012

In 50+ yrs of seeing a medical provider Dr Boston ranks on top. He is compassionate, I would wait all day if needed in his office to see him. He spends the time needed and you never feel rushed. I have referred friends to him for medical care and they have been astounded the help they are receiving. I have a grandchild in another state and if medical insurance would cover her wuld bring her to Alaska to receive care from Dr. Boston. That's the confidence my husband and I (we both are his patients) have in Dr. Boston. He was recommended to us by a friend and so grateful for his care.

Posted on June 28th, 2012