A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boswell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boswell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boswell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boswell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boswell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boswell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Iverson Boswell MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John I. Boswell practice?
- Dr. John Boswell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boswell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near State College, PA.
See State College Psychiatrists.