A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boswell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boswell
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Boswell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boswell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boswell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boswell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Iverson Boswell MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John I. Boswell practice?
- Dr. John Boswell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boswell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near State College, PA.
See State College Psychiatrists.