Dr. John Botson MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Botson is fantastic. It took several months to get an appointment, but after 1 visit it was easy to see why he is in such high demand. After more than 10 years of pain, fatigue, and other symptoms that none of the dozen or so medical professionals I'd seen could explain (everyone said autoimmune, but blood work was negative), Dr. Botson was basically my last hope. I will always be grateful for the fact that he listened to me as both a patient and a human being and decided to start treatment even without a definitive diagnosis. His gamble paid off-- I responded to the medication, and feel better than I have in years. The other thing that has really impressed me about Dr. Botson is his follow-up. When I left a message with a question about the medication, not only did I hear back within a day, but Dr. Botson himself returned the call. I get the impression that he feels responsibility for his patients regardless of whether or not they are sitting in his office at that moment, and he seems to genuinely want to help. I really can't say enough good things about him!