A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Botts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Botts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Botts graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Botts has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Botts MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John Botts practice?
- Dr. John Botts has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Botts practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.