A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boudreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boudreaux, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Boudreaux has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kelly Boudreaux MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Boudreaux practice?
- Dr. John Boudreaux has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Boudreaux practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.