A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boulet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boulet is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boulet, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulet graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Boulet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Boulet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Boulet practice?
- Dr. John Boulet has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Boulet practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.