A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boulet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boulet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulet
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boulet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boulet, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulet graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Boulet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Boulet FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Boulet practice?
- Dr. John Boulet has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boulet practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.