A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boullier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boullier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boullier, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Boullier graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boullier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Usa Medical Center
- Citizens Merial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Boullier FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Boullier practice?
- Dr. John Boullier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boullier practices Urology near Bolivar, MO.
See Bolivar Urologists.