A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boullier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boullier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boullier, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Boullier graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Boullier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Boullier FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Boullier practice?
- Dr. John Boullier has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Boullier practices Urology near Bolivar, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Bolivar Urologists.