A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bourland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourland
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Bourland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bourland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourland graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bourland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bookhout Bourland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Bourland practice?
- Dr. John Bourland has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bourland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.