A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bourland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bourland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bourland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourland graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bourland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bookhout Bourland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Bourland practice?
- Dr. John Bourland has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bourland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.