Dr. John Bowe Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bowe Jr?

June 9th, 2014

Mrs.

Dr. Bowe was fantastic when I came to see him with my 6 year old son who had just fallen off the jungle-gym at school and badly broken his elbow. Dr. Bowe dealt with both me and my son in a most calm, kind, gentle, manner, arranging for my son to be wheeled from the examination room into the x-ray room, on seeing that my son had great difficulty trying to move off the examination bed onto his feet. He gave me a calm and clear assessment of my son's condition, and equally calm and clear instructions for me to take him straight to the hospital for surgery. Unfortuntely, I had a bad experience with 2 members of his staff (at the East Brunswick office) that day, and I have detailed what happened in a review I have written for Dr. Steven Adolfsen, who operated on my son and cared for him on his follow-up visits, and with whom I was also extremely impressed with. Despite my bad experience with the 2 members of staff, I would have no hesitation in seeing Dr. Bowe again in the future.

March 7th, 2013

very nice

my son is special needs. dr. bowe very good with him. his calm caring demeanor affects my son in a positive way. my son really likes him!

July 15th, 2009

This facility is horrible. The office stuffs are very rude/careless/insane and don't care about patients. I had a horrible experience with insurance. When I got the appointment, they said they take Cigna. Now when I went to see the doctor, they simply said no Cigna and treated us very bad. I am never going there again.

December 27th, 2016