Learn more about Dr. John Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bowen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bowen, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Bowen MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Bowen practice?
- Dr. John Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bowen practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Radiologists.