A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowery graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bowery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shenandoah Medical Center
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Bowery practice?
Dr. John Bowery practices Family Medicine near Shenandoah, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, IA.
See Shenandoah Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bowery, Dr. Deshawn Bowery, Dr. Jan Bowery, Dr. Hank Bowery, Dr. Shayne Bowery, Dr. Shane Bowery, Dr. Jackie Bowery, Dr. Giovanni Bowery