A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowery
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bowery Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowery graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bowery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shenandoah Medical Center
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bowery DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Bowery practice?
- Dr. John Bowery has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bowery practices Family Medicine near Sidney, IA.
See Sidney Family Physicians.