A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowery graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bowery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shenandoah Medical Center
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bowery DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Bowery practice?
- Dr. John Bowery has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bowery practices Family Medicine near Shenandoah, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, IA.
See Shenandoah Primary Care Doctors.