A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boydstun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boydstun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boydstun
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boydstun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boydstun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boydstun graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Boydstun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Holy Family Medical Center
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Boydstun MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Boydstun practice?
- Dr. John Boydstun has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boydstun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Internists and Galesburg Gastroenterologists.