A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boyle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Boyle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Boyle practice?
- Dr. John Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boyle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Orthopedic Surgeons.