Learn more about Dr. John Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Boyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boyle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Boyle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Boyle practice?
- Dr. John Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Boyle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Surgeons.