A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Braden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Braden is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braden graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Braden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Emory Braden MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Braden practice?
- Dr. John Braden has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Braden practices Internal Medicine near South Miami, FL.