A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Branas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Branas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Branas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Branas practice?
- Dr. John Branas has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Branas practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesport, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.