A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brandon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brandon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Brandon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Derrick Brandon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Brandon practice?
- Dr. John Brandon has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Brandon practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Juan Capistrano, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.