A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brantley is Excellent. Dr. Brantley has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brantley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brantley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brantley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Brantley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Brantley practice?
Dr. John Brantley practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Brantley, Dr. Evan Brantley, Dr. Giovanni Brantley, Dr. Hank Brantley, Dr. Hans Brantley, Dr. Ian Brantley, Dr. Ivan Brantley, Dr. Jack Brantley