A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brantley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brantley, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brantley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brantley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Brantley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Brantley practice?
- Dr. John Brantley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brantley practices Dermatology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Dermatologists.