Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Brantley
Dr. John Brantley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Brantley is affiliated with Womans Hospital and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. Dr. Brantley has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Brantley has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. John Brantley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Connor Patterson
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi10
Dr. Christopher Mcewen
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi38
Dr. Vimla Menon
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Baton Rouge, LA 0.05 mi38