A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brasch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brasch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasch graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Brasch has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brasch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Brasch practice?
Dr. John Brasch practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Clearlake, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.