A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brasch is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brasch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasch graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Brasch has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Brasch MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Brasch practice?
- Dr. John Brasch has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brasch practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Clearlake, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.