A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brasch is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brasch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brasch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brasch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasch graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Brasch has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Brasch MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Brasch practice?
- Dr. John Brasch has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Brasch practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.