Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Brawley III
Dr. John Brawley III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Brawley is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Parkland Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Brawley III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Brawley III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Matthew Sena
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Scott Bricker
Sacramento, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Jason London
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0 mi16