A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Breckinridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breckinridge
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Breckinridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Breckinridge, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckinridge graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Breckinridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cabell Breckinridge FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Breckinridge practice?
- Dr. John Breckinridge has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Breckinridge practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Denver, CO.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Cardiologists.