A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Breckinridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Breckinridge, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckinridge graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Breckinridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cabell Breckinridge FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Breckinridge practice?
- Dr. John Breckinridge has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Breckinridge practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Denver, CO.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Cardiologists.