A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Breckinridge, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckinridge graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Breckinridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Centura Health St. Anthony
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breckinridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Breckinridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Breckinridge practice?
Dr. John Breckinridge practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists and Wheat Ridge Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Breckinridge, Dr. Deshawn Breckinridge, Dr. Jan Breckinridge, Dr. Hank Breckinridge, Dr. Shayne Breckinridge, Dr. Shane Breckinridge, Dr. Jackie Breckinridge, Dr. Giovanni Breckinridge