A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Brick MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Brick practice?
- Dr. John Brick has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Brick practices Neurology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, WV.
See Morgantown Neurologists.